Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where to find Discount Pigment Makeup?

Ok so i bought a whole set of pigment makeup by pure color (the loose powder that can be used as anything) at a hair show a few months ago and now am needing some funky unusual colors... ok problem is I don't want to spend $50 on one stack when i bought a whole kit for that at a hair show LOL little did I know how good of a deal I was getting... I am also not really interested in paying the prices for MAC and all of that because it is not something I am going to be using on a regular basis.. basically just something I am going to play around with.





So if anyone knows where I can find some at good prices or maybe even just some high pigment eyeshadows for cheap please point me in the right direction.





Thank you Where to find Discount Pigment Makeup?
You can buy samples of MAC pigments for like $1.50 at thebodyneeds.com. They are authentic and not nearly as overwhelming in size as a full pigment (you seriously never use up the full jars).





Beautyfromtheearth.com has nice pigments, look under ';multitasking minerals';.





NYX also sells pigments, but I find them too sparkly/glittery (I love shimmer but these go overboard), you can buy them for about $2 on cherryculture.com
  • short hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin