Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone know of any RELIABLE discount makeup sites?

I'd just like to know if anyone knows of any reliable discount makeup sites. Other than beautycrunch.com. Even if it saves me a few bucks I'm happy :)





Thank you!Does anyone know of any RELIABLE discount makeup sites?
I agree E.L.F. is good place to check. My very first order arrived a couple of days ago - it had been slow in arriving since they were very busy.


IT's been like Christmas with all my new nail polish, eye shadows, eye liners, mascaras, lip glosses, makeup brushes. Can't wait till I get to try them all.





When I ordered there was a special so I wasnt charged for shipping %26amp; handling. AND each item I ordered was $1.00 each %26amp; they are all full size product that I received.


Big Lots sells some E.L.F. if you check with them, they may have some you can check out. Big Lots also had a great selection of Revlon makeup products at low prices. SO I picked up several lipsticks, glosses, %26amp; nail polish at Big Lots. If I don't like the color my Mom or Sis or Friends may like to try them out.


Good luck finding what you need!!Does anyone know of any RELIABLE discount makeup sites?
eyeslipsface.com


Everything on there is just a dollar, and it's good makeup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin