Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can you buy discounted makeup other than Ebay and other auction sites?

I want really high end brands without the high end price, but I want to know that no one else has used the product before me (it's just no sanitary). :) Any good sites?Where can you buy discounted makeup other than Ebay and other auction sites?
I am a makeup artist, and a lot of people I know that are not in the industry have attained a MAC pro card (40% off of all MAC products). You can aquire one of these fairly easily if you perform or know anyone that does or work with performers.





http://www.macpro.com/templates/user/enr鈥?/a>Where can you buy discounted makeup other than Ebay and other auction sites?
Well, I don't know about sites...but, if you go to outlets, they frequently have makeup brands available (esp the one outlet store that carries Estee Lauder; Prescriptives; Tommy; MAC; Clinique; Bobby Brown; and Stila). I think it's called something like ';The Cosmetic Company';. All products there are ununsed.
i don't know of any sites. have you tried


www.overstock.com





also if you live close to an outlet mall...there's usually a make-up outlet there that is very affordable.
Buymebeauty.com





I have had pretty good luck with them. They are very helpful and you get your order very quickly.
Beauty.com
Every once in a while I find some items at TJ Maxx. I would also suggest checking the nearest outlet malls to see if they have any related stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin