Saturday, November 28, 2009

I do not want to b a Mary Kay consultant. How should I join just so that I can get my own makeup w/a discount?

THE LADY THAT HAS BEEN SELLING IT TO ME, SELLS IT AT FULL PRICE AND SINCE I WANT TO STICK WITH THAT MAKEUP I WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN JOIN BUT NOT SELL THE PRODUCTI do not want to b a Mary Kay consultant. How should I join just so that I can get my own makeup w/a discount?
You need to talk to your consultant and she will explain how it works they only think you have to do is purchase the starter kit which requires signing the agreement and $100 plus shipping and tax after that it is up to you what you do she can explain in detail just tell her what you want to do. I have several personal use consultant each is different one orders once a year another orders quarterly.I do not want to b a Mary Kay consultant. How should I join just so that I can get my own makeup w/a discount?
It it's anything like Avon, you can join but you don't have to sell. It only costs $10 to join Avon and you don't have to sell anything. So you should look at how much it costs to sign up and figure out if it's worth it. Also, you can find lot's of Mary Kay products on Ebay. There's a lot of distributors that sell Mary Kay on Ebay.
You can sign up to sell Mary Kay and you don't actually have to sell to the public. One of my friends sells it because she gets all the products half price and her friends and family get it too but she doesn't go around trying to sell the stuff to the public.
Just go to http://discountmarykay.com





You do not have to be a consultant in order to get fresh new makeup at wholesale price.
  • short hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin