Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can I buy discount makeup with paypal??

I have 50 dollars on m paypal to spend and Im looking for a cute makeup kit. Ive given up trying to find discount mac online. an good sites?Where can I buy discount makeup with paypal??
There is an African American mineral makeup line that I am in love with called Mineral Indulgence. Their products are 100% natural, lightweight and are designed for Black women...you can even have your lipstick shade and makeup shades customized. They sell hair growing products as well. In order to purchase their products you have to have paypal. So, I think this is exactly what you might be looking for. Good Luck!Where can I buy discount makeup with paypal??
You can pay with paypal for mark. products. They have affordable, high-quality cosmetics and accessories. Prices run from $2-30 for everything.





Most of their products are customizable, so you can pick exactly what you want. Check out their snap to it custom color palettes that you can fill with eyeshadows and blushes. Also, their hookups are a convenient, customizable product.
www.ebay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin