Monday, November 30, 2009

Are there any stores that have good discounts on makeup in Canada?

I live in Canada and I usually buy my makeup at Shopper's Drug Mart. But lately, the prices seem to have gone up allot. I like the brands Annabelle, Rimmel London, Covergirl, Maybelline New York and Wet n' Wild allot. Are there any other stores I could find these brands at for cheaper prices. I'm pretty sure they have some at Wal-Mart but I'm not sure. Any store in Canada, I don't really care, I just want to find better prices because it's becoming hard to afford.





Much appreaciated


xo.Are there any stores that have good discounts on makeup in Canada?
I go to walmart, shoppers and Jean Coutu (i'm not sure if you have one of those in your area), they are able to compare prices with other stores so you can save either way. Wet n' Wild has a wide selection at walmart.
  • short hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    oily skin