Saturday, November 28, 2009

If I work at Target or Khols, do I get a discount on their makeup section?

I've heard you have to work in the beauty department to get the discount, and to do that you have to have a cosmetology degree, but I've heard that the employee discount goes for the whole store,


anyone know if you do?If I work at Target or Khols, do I get a discount on their makeup section?
If you work either of these companies you will get store discount on everything in the store.





I have a friend she went to school for cosmetology gets a discount on make-up at all the main stores that sell makeup i.e. MAC, SEPHORA, the discount is huge.If I work at Target or Khols, do I get a discount on their makeup section?
The employee discount includes all items and products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
oily skin